Saturday afternoons 2.00 pm to 4.45 pm
Beginners & Level 1
Saturday mornings 9.45 am to 1.00 pm
Level 2 & 3
Saturday afternoon 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Given your previous experience will determine what classes you are selected to participate in.
For 9 to 13 year olds to move forward in their training, they will need specific classes in Acting, Performance, Acting for Camera, Dance, and Vocal Technique. In our view this is the most crucial part of your child’s training. Each genre is taught by specialist teachers in their field, giving your child the best possible training. All our teachers have worked or trained to a high standard and have experienced professional knowledge that they will share with your child.
At our Academy, we put our students into very structured classes so that they can learn the right way in each genre. We offer LAMDA examinations throughout the Musical Theatre syllabus and also give the students the opportunity to perform to Professional Performers in the Business once a year. They are given professional feedback from these professional Actors-Directors-Choreographers-TV Actors
What makes us different?
Musical Theatre Dance covers all styles of dance throughout the year, and will specialize in bringing Dance and Singing together in a Musical Theatre style. With the extra- curricular Dance, they have the opportunity to take more technical classes which will include examinations in ISTD Ballet, Tap and Modern. These are not compulsory lessons and work separately to our Musical Theatre classes.
Click here if your interested in booking a class or finding out more about the Peploe Williams Academy.
- Training with only specialised teachers in every Genre
- Our curriculum gives every child the opportunity to enter LAMDA examinations at least once a year
- All students have the opportunity to perform once a year to a panel of Professional Performing Arts Professionals who will give your child individual feedback on their progress towards becoming professionals
- Our students have opportunity to perform in our End of Year production every summer
- We offer other performing arts ventures throughout the year to suit the individual performer
- We have our own agency for students that would like to take it one step further into the Professional market
- Every parent has the opportunity to have meetings with Emma, the Principal, to discuss your child’s development throughout their training.
- We help your child’s route to progression to be the most secure and best training there is in the Buckinghamshire area.
- We have a passion to make your child the best they can possibly be and have a 100% success rate in our students getting into Performing Arts Colleges and Universities